Be inspired by our menu of popular and classic cocktails and drinks. Or ask us to make your favourite drink at your next event – just provide the ingredients, and we’ll take care of the rest!
It’s so easy to make this delicious, classic cocktail.
Mix Vodka, Kahlua, espresso, and garnish with coffee beans.
Orange and tequila is a classic combination and it’s a refreshing drink that even people who don’t like tequila will enjoy drinking
Tequila, orange juice, grenadine, ice.
The Mojito Mocktail is minty, refreshing, and alcohol-free.
- Lime wedges (muddle)
- Fresh mint leaves (muddle)
- Sugar Syrup
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Soda Water
- Add lime wedges, fresh mint, and sugar syrup to a tall glass, and muddle.
- Add ice to fill the glass, then stir.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
The Nutella Martini is delicious chocolate dessert cocktail with nutella.
- 20mL Frangelico
- 20mL irish cream liqueur
- 20mL vodka
- 2 tsp Nutella
- Nutella, to rim glass
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Add Frangelico, irish cream liqueur, vodka, nutella, and ice to a shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Dip martini glass rim in nutella, then dip into crushed hazelnuts.
- Swirl nutella around the inside of your martini glass.
- Strain cocktail into glass.
Juice and Smoothie Menu
Blend coconut water, pineapple, celery, cucumber, parsley, lemon, and ginger together in a blender until smooth.